Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Moment In Time

In Te Ngahere we have been learning to write descriptively about Te Ngahere which is a forest. We looked at some pictures then we described about them. We added what the forest looks like, smells like and what it feels like. I think I did really well with my descriptive writing. Also I did well by getting bad words and making them into better words. I enjoyed pretty much everything because I like describing things. I think I could have done better by including 3 or 4 paragraphs because I only used two. Here is my writing hope you like it.



Moment in time

The white, blue sky peeks through the trees hitting the ground , the patch of clouds start rising. If you listen closely you can hear birds tweeting and chirping. The wind and leaves swishing.  The leaf feels like a tough piece of paper. Vines swinging, across the bright forest. Trees feel like a rough brick that stands tall. Taking step by step the ground felt damped.

As you walk you can feel the wind slamming you fearless back and can see colourful flowers bursting up into the fresh air. As you get deeper into the forest it gets darker and darker. As the day went by trees past away clouds swished, and birds flew to a better environment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Payton,
    It’s me, Reitu. I like your moment in time writing. I like how you said the blue and white sky peek through the trees. Reading your writing made me interested in it.
    Keep up your hard work!
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Gaming

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about how much time kids spend gaming online. In our class 91% of kids play online and 55% of kids lose...