Friday, August 11, 2017

E Learning Symposium

In Te Maunga Four people in our class got chosen to go to Ohaeawai School and to share learning to the Teachers and the Parents. So Tia,Bella,Liam and me decided to share about chapter chat. We did well by telling people what it is and telling them about what it does. We could of done better job by giving them the link and also showing them more things about chapter chat.We also did a brake out after we broke the box i mean opening the box we got lollies.

Here are some photos of us teaching Teachers and Parents and the Teachers and Parents telling us what to do.


5 comments:


  1. HI Payton it's your friend Mihipeka I really like what you did for Te maunga you had the courage to talk to teachers from different schools and parents about chapter chat I would be nervous but I beat you weren't. you also forgot capital for I’s. but I think you are doing great with your blog post Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Payton,
    Did you have fun and learn lots at the E - Learning Symposium? I did when I got to go. I think I went last year or the year before that. I had lots of fun and learnt how to use a lot of new learning tools. What did you learn about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Payton,
    It’s Alexsi, E Learning Symposium was really fun. What I enjoyed most about your presentation is that it was a learning social media, not just a public social media. Your guy's presentation was amazing. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chevy,
    Yes I did have fun doing the E learning Symposium because all of the people were nice and because we did a very good job presenting it.Well we learn't about chapter chat, it is when you read a chapter book and go on twitter and answer all of the questions. It is really fun talking to other schools! Well bye thanks for commenting:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alexis,
    i wanted to say was thank you for commenting on my blog and looking what i learn't and what i did. One day i will check your blog. Any way bye:)

    ReplyDelete

Gaming

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about how much time kids spend gaming online. In our class 91% of kids play online and 55% of kids lose...