Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Healthy And Unhealthy Takeaways

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about unhealthy and healthy takeaways with Whaea Gina.  
I learnt lots of things like how much fat can be in fish and chips and also how much fat is in Carl’s JR
takeaways. Did you know subway is the healthiest takeaway (but has to have vegetables in it not just meat).
I enjoyed learning about how much fat there is in most takeaways. Next time I think I will remember about
how most takeaways are unhealthy and I won’t get it.


Here A picture

Carl's JR is really bad out of MacDonald, Fish and Chips, and KFC.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaming

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about how much time kids spend gaming online. In our class 91% of kids play online and 55% of kids lose...